Automation, Backup, Boot Management, CPU Tweak & Related, Diagnostics & Benchmarks, Disk Tools, Duplicate Finders, File Management, File Recovery, Launchers & Shortcut Managers, Memory Tweak, OS Enhancements, Process Management, Registry, Search Tools, Shutdown Tools, Synchronization, System Info, System Miscellaneous, Uninstallers, Widgets
Tasks can be scheduled on a daily, weekly, monthly, or hourly basis. Tasks can also be scheduled by the minute, or by second. Tasks include local and Internet applications, file download and monitoring.
Main Features of Automize:
- Task scheduler allows you to schedule tasks, execute tasks as well as other software programs and applications. No programming or script knowledge is required.
- Email Notification for all tasks based on task exit code.
- Dynamic variables are supported for most tasks. Most tasks also generate variables which can be used in other tasks. Create advanced automation solutions using our Automize tasks in conjunction with variables, directory/file monitors and our task chains.
- Command and Windows Command tasks can run your batch files, scripts or executable programs. It can also terminate them or obtain their exit codes for use in other Automize tasks.
- Chain Task Integrator includes Commands, database SQL, check email, FTP, Web downloads, send email, URL spider downloads and monitors, telnet, ping, copy, print files etc.. Run multiple programs, commands, FTP, email, web downloads etc.. in sequence with options depending on Exit codes.
- Scripting: For advances users, you can develop scripts that reduce repeated, laborious computer-related activities. You can also create complex automation scripts which build upon existing Automize tasks. Automation scripting features are available in Automize Professional and Automize Enterprise versions.
- Automate FTP to/from an intranet or internet server. Schedule FTP of files between your PC and the server and automatically rename the files based on current month, day or time if needed. FTP supports wildcards (*). Transfer multiple files at once. Supports FTP logging and can be used as an FTP daemon. Secure FTP module is available as an add-on.
- FTP Command task can run RFC FTP commands in sequence.
- Schedule downloads of your favorite sports, weather, news or entertainment web page from the internet. You can automate downloads to a local filename based on the current month, day, or time for archiving. Web downloads supports Proxy Authorization for folks behind proxy servers.
- Monitor websites for any updates. Downloads any web page that has been modified.
- Check email and download email with attachments. Only messages meeting user set subject, date or sender conditions are downloaded.
- Schedule email messages with attachments to multiple recipients.
- Database SQL. Automatically send SQL statements to databases. Monitor a database table for changes
- Telnet can be automated. Schedule Telnet commands. The Advanced Telnet Task can wait for your commands to finish (by detecting the telnet prompt); and then send the next telnet command.
- Ping a server to check if it is up. Maintains uptime statistics for your server.
- Automate programs, tasks or batch files with command line arguments. Launch a schedule program and pass command line arguments and start/working directory information to it.
- Zip files and directories using wildcards on schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
- Copy files and directories using wildcards on schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
- Schedule task or Automate Microsoft Office products: Schedule a MS Access, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint macro or other command-line startup switch. You can also schedule an Access macro and compact or repair the database.
- Print document files or delete files on a schedule
- Monitor directory tree for changes
- Schedule alarms, message reminders
* avast! Report
* This file is generated automatically
* Task 'Simple user interface' used
* Started on Friday, October 01, 2010 4:56:22 PM
* VPS: 101001-0, 10/01/2010
C:\Softoxi\Scan\mize.exe [+] is OK
C:\Softoxi\Scan\mize.exe:Zone.Identifier [+] is OK
Infected files: 0
Total files: 2
Total folders: 1
Total size: 42.1 MB
* Task stopped: Friday, October 01, 2010 4:56:26 PM
* Run-time was 4 second(s)
Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0 Scan Report:
Scan : completed
Start time: 10/1/2010 4:56:09 PM
Finish time: 10/1/2010 4:56:13 PM
Time Name Status Reason
---- ---- ------ ------
10/1/2010 4:56:13 PM File: C:\Softoxi\Scan\mize.exe ok scanned
10/1/2010 4:56:13 PM File: C:\Softoxi\Scan\mize.exe:Zone.Identifier ok scanned
10/1/2010 4:56:13 PM File: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\mize.exe ok scanned
10/1/2010 4:56:13 PM File: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\mize.exe:Zone.Identifier ok scanned
Object Scanned Dangerous objects Untreated Deleted Moved to Quarantine Archives Packed files Password protected Corrupted
------ ------- ----------------- --------- ------- ------------------- -------- ------------ ------------------ ---------
Security Level Custom
Action Prompt for action when the scan is complete
Run mode Manually
File types Scan all files
Scan only new and changed files No
Scan archives all
Scan embedded OLE objects all
Do not scan archives larger than No
Skip if scan takes longer than No
Parse email formats No
Scan password-protected archives Yes
Use iChecker technology No
Use iSwift technology No
Register information about dangerous objects in application statistics Yes
Rootkit scan Yes
Extended rootkit scan Yes
Use heuristic analyser Yes
Heuristic analyser level 10
Control all aspects of you PC
Pretty Run is a small program that can search your start menu, desktop or any other folder for shortcuts
Setup your PC to perform system actions at pre-defined intervals.
With more than 30 easy-to-use tools you get the maximum out of your PC....
Secure Folder is a tiny, easy-to-use folder security software that lets you hide, loc...
D7 is a tool for PC technicians to aid in many tasks and provide a uniform procedure ...
The powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you m...
Dropbox is a reliable, secure software that syncs your files online and across your c...
Chromium is an open-source browser project that aims to build a safer, faster, and mo...
Desktop iCalendar is a handy tool that allows users manage events, todos, sync with t...
View internal and external IP, country of origin and more with this handy Windows gad...
Global Weather Reports at your fingertips!...
Automatically move your files and folders....
Talking Desktop Clock - powerful application that adds new features to your Windows s...
Spell check for Internet Explorer...