- Encryption Profiles allow you to quickly add encryption and decryption profiles. These files can be used in encryption or decryption tasks.
- Encryption task allows you to encrypt files or an entire folder and its subfolders.
- Decryption task allows you to decrypt files or an entire folder and its subfolders.
- Key Generator can generate secret, public, private, OpenPGP public keys and OpenPGP private keys.
- Key Store manager allows you to import or export keys for external use.
- Email Notification for all tasks based on task exit code.
- Dynamic variables are supported for most tasks. Most tasks also generate variables which can be used in other tasks. Create advanced automation solutions using our Automize tasks in conjunction with variables, directory/file monitors and our task chains.
- Zip files and directories using wildcards on a schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
- Copy files and directories using wildcards on a schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
- Chain Task Integrator runs all supported AutoKrypt tasks in sequence, (with options depending on Exit codes).
- The encryption module is now a wrapper around GnuPG 1.4.x.
- One Step Encrypt&Sign and Decrypt&Verify is now supported.
- The encrypt and decrypt tasks now support more options like backup and deletion of source files.
- The tasks and schedules are now displayed in Windows explorer format instead of simple tables.
- Each task / schedule is now in its own small setting file. Tasks and schedules can be grouped into folders on the users file system. This system results in unlimited number of tasks and schedules that can be used, with higher scalability, reliability and low memory usage.
- Task exit code, runtimes etc.. are displayed on the front panel.
- NT service module: Engine stays on during user logoff. In version 6, engine would restart during logoff.
- Multilingual user interface and help file for our international users.
- Separate Encrypt logs for each Encrypt/decrypt task.
- All communication with engine is now secured through user interface password (if set)
- New secure command-line module
- Directory Loop task
- Filename filter now supports support REGEX
* avast! Report
* This file is generated automatically
* Task 'Simple user interface' used
* Started on Friday, October 01, 2010 5:07:03 PM
* VPS: 101001-0, 10/01/2010
C:\Softoxi\Scan\kryp.exe [+] is OK
C:\Softoxi\Scan\kryp.exe:Zone.Identifier [+] is OK
Infected files: 0
Total files: 2
Total folders: 1
Total size: 40.6 MB
* Task stopped: Friday, October 01, 2010 5:07:05 PM
* Run-time was 2 second(s)
Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0 Scan Report:
Scan : completed
Start time: 10/1/2010 5:06:54 PM
Finish time: 10/1/2010 5:06:55 PM
Time Name Status Reason
---- ---- ------ ------
10/1/2010 5:06:54 PM File: C:\Softoxi\Scan\kryp.exe ok scanned
10/1/2010 5:06:54 PM File: C:\Softoxi\Scan\kryp.exe:Zone.Identifier ok scanned
10/1/2010 5:06:55 PM File: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\kryp.exe ok scanned
10/1/2010 5:06:55 PM File: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\kryp.exe:Zone.Identifier ok scanned
Object Scanned Dangerous objects Untreated Deleted Moved to Quarantine Archives Packed files Password protected Corrupted
------ ------- ----------------- --------- ------- ------------------- -------- ------------ ------------------ ---------
Security Level Custom
Action Prompt for action when the scan is complete
Run mode Manually
File types Scan all files
Scan only new and changed files No
Scan archives all
Scan embedded OLE objects all
Do not scan archives larger than No
Skip if scan takes longer than No
Parse email formats No
Scan password-protected archives Yes
Use iChecker technology No
Use iSwift technology No
Register information about dangerous objects in application statistics Yes
Rootkit scan Yes
Extended rootkit scan Yes
Use heuristic analyser Yes
Heuristic analyser level 10
Reliable encryption wherever you store sensitive data.
File Encryption XP - a program designed for protecting confidential information stored on your computer.
DeepSound is a steganography tool that hides secret data into audio files - wave and flac.
With more than 30 easy-to-use tools you get the maximum out of your PC....
Secure Folder is a tiny, easy-to-use folder security software that lets you hide, loc...
D7 is a tool for PC technicians to aid in many tasks and provide a uniform procedure ...
The powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you m...
Dropbox is a reliable, secure software that syncs your files online and across your c...
Chromium is an open-source browser project that aims to build a safer, faster, and mo...
Desktop iCalendar is a handy tool that allows users manage events, todos, sync with t...
View internal and external IP, country of origin and more with this handy Windows gad...
Global Weather Reports at your fingertips!...
Automatically move your files and folders....
Talking Desktop Clock - powerful application that adds new features to your Windows s...
Spell check for Internet Explorer...